HPSC notified for the recruitment for Dental Surgeon (Class-2) for the Haryana Health Department
Haryana Public Service Commission has issued a recruitment notification for the post of Dental Surgeon in their state’s health services. Total no of vacancies are 81 (Eighty One). If you are here on this blog to know the complete information of the vacancy so you are at best place. In this we are providing the published eligibility criteria & procedure to apply for the post and also we are providing a Direct Link to Apply Online. So, stay with us.
|Haryana Public Service Commission|
|हरियाणा लोक सेवा आयोग|
The Job of the Dentist is very in demand job in the world especially in the Developed countries. If we talk about the annual income of a Dentist in the five developed countries like Spain, US, Switzerland, Norway & Canada it varies from 175,000 USD to 96,000 USD. If it has been calculated in Indian Rupees it comes in between one crore twenty seven lacs to seventy lacs. On the other hand in India the scope for a Dentist is less. and vacancy position is also not good. The vacancies for the post of Dental Surgeon has not been declared from last many years by the government but on the other side there are so many government and private dental colleges in country and they are continually producing new and new Dental Surgeons in the country with without any future. Most of the Dental surgeons would change their occupation into administrative side because they under stand that there is not much job opportunity in this field. One more reason to change the occupation because there less respect in the society as compare to General Physician. By this mind set a MBBS degree doctor always thought that the BDS degree doctor is inferior to him. Theoretically ,If we see that BDS Degree Doctor is called a surgeon and he is a specialized in his field on other hand a MBBS Degree doctor is just a General Physician. Now-a-days in our country the Dental Surgeons Compulsion to change their profession or work at a very nominal salary. But slowly this mindset is changing. It is my thought that I am not criticizing anyone through this blog, this blog post is for the recruitment of dentist, so now let’s talk about it.
Particulars of the Recruitment
|Name of the Recruiter||Haryana State Public Service Commission PANCHKULA|
|Name of the Recruitment||DENTAL SURGEON – CLASS-II|
|Total No of Vacancy||81 (Eighty One)|
|Vacancies Reserved for||UR/General 45|
SC of Haryana state 15
BC-A of Haryana state 08
BC-B of Haryana state 05
EWS of Haryana state 08
|Essential Qualifications||01) Bachelor of Dental Surgery or Licentiate in Dental Science or Licentiate in|
Dental Surgery from a recognized university/Institute.
02) Registered as Dental Surgeon on Part ‘A’ of the Dentists Act, 1948
03) Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard or Higher
|Scale of Pay||FPL-9|
|Age Limit||Candidate should not be less than l8 years and not more than|
42 years as on 26.03.2021 i.e. closing date to apply for the post.
|Relaxation in maximum age||As per the Government Norms|
|Evidence of Age||The Matriculation certificate or equivalent academic|
certificate thereto is the only acceptable document for evidence of age.
Important Dates to Remember
|Date of publication||25th February 2021|
|Opening date for submission of online applications||01st March 2021|
|Last date for submission of online applications||26th March 2021 till l1:55 PM|
|Last date for submission of online applications Fee||26th March 2021 till l1:55 PM|
|Date of the Test for Recruitment||Likely to be conducted in the month of April / May 2021|
|Date of the Viva- Voce for Recruitment||To be announced later|
|Categories of candidates||Fee in INR|
|01) For Male candidates of General category including|
Dependent son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana.
02) For Male candidates of General and all reserved
categories of other States.
(One thousand Only)
|01) For all Female candidates of General category including|
Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only.
02) For Female candidates of General and all reserved
categories of other States.
|01) For Male & Female candidates of SC / BC-A / BC-B /|
ESM categories of Haryana only.
02) Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)
|For all Persons with Disabilities category candidates (with at|
least 40o disability) of Haryana only.
Credit Card only
How to Apply
01) The application must be submit through online mode only.
02) The applicant must use the official link provided in the website of the Commission @ http://hpsc.gov.inlen-us/. Direct Link is also provided in the Important Links Area of the blog.
03) The applicants must read the Detailed instructions published on the website before filling up the online applications. Direct Link is also available at Important links Area.
04) The applicants are advised by the commission to submit only single application.
05) Due to any unavoidable situation, if the applicant submits more then one application or multiple applications, then the applicant must note that complete application in all respects with the Highest Application Number will be treated as him final application.
06) In the case of multiple application all the application stand cancelled except last application if it found complete in all respect.
07) The applicant must also note that the fee paid against one Application Number
shall not be adjusted against any other Application Number.
01) Carry of any mobile phone, (even in switched-off mode), pager or carrying of any other electronic device are strictly prohibited in the Examination Premise.
02) Any smart watch, camera device, storage device or any programmable device, any blue tooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched-off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination is
03) Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
04) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers or any valuable/costly items to the venue of the written test/ examination as arrangement for safe-keeping cannot be assured.
05) The Candidate must note that the entry in examination center will not be permitted unless the candidate holds a copy of Admit Card issued by the Commission.
Important Links Area
|Official website of HPSC||CLICK HERE|
|Official notification for the recruitment||CLICK HERE|
|General Instructions to Candidates||CLICK HERE|
|Direct Link for Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
This is a great opportunity to get work as our interest or qualification with great scope for bright future. We wish all the best for the bright future for the applicants
हिंदी संस्करण भी उपलब्ध है
Syllabus for the exam of HPSC Dental Surgeon is also available at Syllabus Section