Recruitment Test for the recruitment of 421 posts of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer in Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) under Ministry of Labour and Employment.
The applicant might have been be remember that they had also register himself for the recruitment process for the vacancy of Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer a Group‐B, Non Ministerial post in Employees’ Provident Fund Organization under Ministry of Labour & Employment published by the Union Public Service Commission on eleventh January 2021 against the special advertisement number 51/2020 and Vacancy No 20015101411. The last date to submit the online application was thirtieth January 2021.
The candidates must be remember that according to the recruitment advertisement, it was the advertisement for the recruitment of 421 post and out of 421 posts the category wise reservation position was like this UR-168, OBS-116, EWS-42, SC-62 & ST-33.
The Union Public Service Commission has also issued time to time different notification in connection of the recruitment process of the exam to fill-up the 421 Posts of Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer in EPFO.
Notification for Payment of Fee
A notification has been issued by UPSC on 07th December 2020 regarding the payment of fee and also published a list of 956 candidates and notified that the commission had not received the payment confirmation of Rs. 25/- from the Bank Authorities and also added that the such application may be rejected as per the provisions contained in the Advertisement No. 51/2020, Vacancy No. 20015101411, published on 11.01.2020 for the Recruitment to 421 Posts of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer (Group-B – Non Ministerial) in Employees’ Provident Fund Organization, under Ministry of Labour & Employment. The UPSC also stated that the closing date of the submission of Online Application is up to 23:59 Hrs. on 31.01.2020.
Appeal against the Rejection
The candidate must be remember that in case the application has been rejected for this reason the candidate have a right to appeal against the rejection. The candidate must have to appeal against the rejection by submitting the documentary proof of payment of the examination fee. The listed candidates may be submit the required document through speed post or can be submit by hand to the Under Secretary (SPC-II), U.P.S.C, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi110069 and also stated that any appeal in connection of the such rejection must be received by the Commission within the 15 days but must be receive before 22.12.2020. The application will be considered for revival only after the receipt of documentary proof of genuine fee payment.
Option to chose Revised Exam Centre
A notice dated 07 December 2020 was published by the Union Public Service Commission that the
Recruitment Test for the recruitment process for the post of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer in the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization was to be decided to conducted on ninth May 21 at the various centres across the country and also stated that the commission was found that a large number requests received from the candidates in connection of changing their exam centres as well as also received requests that the exam centres open at Kolkata and Jaipur were more than their capacity. The Commission has now decided to give an opportunity to the candidates that if the candidate wish to submit a revised choice of exam centre than such requests of the candidates would also be considered but as per the capacity available and as well as the new centres which have to be added. The commission had also notified in their notification that the candidate may submit their online revised choice through a window created by the commission on their official website and the window would be operational in two parts – first would be from 15th to 21st December 2020 and second would be from 29th December 2020 to 04th January 2021 up to 06.00 PM.
Now it is decided by the commission that the Recruitment Test will be held at 72 centres across the country.
Date and Time of the Examination
Finally the Union Public Service Commission has broke the silence and released the Date and Time of the examination for the recruitment of four hundred twenty one posts of Enforcement Officer & Accounts Officer in Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) under M/O Labour and Employment. The time table for the examination is as under-
|Date of the Examination||09th May 2021|
|Day of the Examination||Sunday|
|Time of the Examination||10 am to 12.00 noon|
|Subject of the Examination||General Ability Test|
The candidates who are going to appear in the examination must be note the following instructions.
01) The candidates must be report at the examination centre before one hour from the scheduled time of the commencement of the exam.
02) The candidate must be note that the entry into the test venue will be closed before 10 minutes of the commencement of scheduled exam.
03) The candidate must be ensure that he must carry the hard copy of his/her e-admit card with him.
04) The candidates must note that the Mobile Phones and all such IT/electonic Gadgets are banned in the test venue.
Important Instructions for e-admit card
01) The candidate must be check carefully the downloaded e-Admit Card.
02) If the candidate found any discrepancy in the downloaded e-admit card the candidate must be immediately brought under the notice of the commission.
03) Then only the commission will be able to put their efforts to generate a revised e-admit card at the earliest.
04) The candidate must bring the hard copy / print out of their e-admit card to the examination centre to secure Admission.
05) The candidates will have to bring two passport size photographs for appearing in the examination along with an undertaking and a photo identity proof like Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter I.D. etc. if the photograph of the candidate is not clearly visual on the e-admit card.
Items allowed to carry
The candidate will be allowed to carry the following Items in the examination hall –
01) A Black Ball point pen. The candidates have to use only Black Ball point pen for marking the responses on the OMR sheet.
02) It will be mandatory for all the candidate to Wear the Masks or face cover.
03) Any candidates found without mask or face cover will not be allowed to entre into the exam venue.
04) It will be also mandatory the each candidate must carry their own small size transparent bottle of hand sanitizer.
05) It will also be mandatory for all the candidates to follow and maintain the government norms of COVID-19 inside the examination premises such as ‘Social Distancing’ and ‘Personal Hygiene’.
Important Links Area
|Official website of the UPSC||CLICK HERE|
|Official webpage for the Recruitment||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification on Fictitious Fee||CLICK HERE|
|Direct link of a blog on Fictitious Fee||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notice of the commission to submit revised center||CLICK HERE|
|Official notification for releasing the Date & Time of exam||CLICK HERE|
|Syllabus of the Exam||CLICK HERE|
Scheme of the Examination Process
01) The duration of the exam will be for two hours.
02) The questions in the test paper will be based on objective type questions with multiple choices answers.
03) All Questions in the question paper will carry equal marks.
04) The maximum mark of the Test will be for 300 marks.
05) The medium of the test will be bilingual both English and Hindi.
06) Every wrong answer or guess work will be liable for penalty.
07) The penalty will be cause a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. 08) In case the candidate does not mark for any question on the OMR sheet it seems that the candidate want to skip the question and no marks for that question will be added and no penalty will be deducted for that question.
It is advisable for all the candidates who had applied for the post please read the notification carefully and follow the instructions heartily.
wishes for all the contestants’ for their bright future.
Syllabus is also available for the examination in the syllabus section or link on link below