Syllabus for the Recruitment Test to fill up the vacant 421 posts of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer in Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) under Ministry of Labour and Employment.
As we already published a blog regarding the Date and Time for the recruitment test for the position of Group‐B, Non Ministerial post of Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer in Employees’ Provident Fund Organization under Ministry of Labour & Employment. Good news for the applicant who had been register himself for the recruitment process for the above mentioned vacancy. The notification for the vacancy was published by UPSC on January 11, 2021 under a special advertisement number 51/2020 and Vacancy No 20015101411 and the last date to submit the online application was January 30, 2021. In this post we are discussing about the exam procedure / pattern and the syllabus of the exam, we are try to make some mental exercise also, so keep stay with us.
Date and Time of the Examination
Finally the Union Public Service Commission has broke the silence and released the Date and Time of the examination for the recruitment of four hundred twenty one posts of Enforcement Officer & Accounts Officer in Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) under M/O Labour and Employment. The time table for the examination is as under-
|Date of the Examination||09th May 2021|
|Day of the Examination||Sunday|
|Time of the Examination||10 am to 12.00 noon|
|Subject of the Examination||General Ability Test|
Important Instructions for e-admit card
01) The candidate must be check carefully the downloaded e-Admit Card.
02) If the candidate found any discrepancy in the downloaded e-admit card the candidate must be immediately brought under the notice of the commission.
03) Then only the commission will be able to put their efforts to generate a revised e-admit card at the earliest.
04) The candidate must bring the hard copy / print out of their e-admit card to the examination centre to secure Admission.
05) The candidates will have to bring two passport size photographs for appearing in the examination along with an undertaking and a photo identity proof like Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter I.D. etc. if the photograph of the candidate is not clearly visual on the e-admit card.
Scheme of the Examination Process
01) The duration of the exam will be for two hours.
02) The questions in the test paper will be based on objective type questions with multiple choices answers.
03) All Questions in the question paper will carry equal marks.
04) The maximum mark of the Test will be for 300 marks.
05) The medium of the test will be bilingual both English and Hindi.
06) Every wrong answer or guess work will be liable for penalty.
07) The penalty will be cause a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. 08) In case the candidate does not mark for any question on the OMR sheet it seems that the candidate want to skip the question and no marks for that question will be added and no penalty will be deducted for that question.
Published Syllabus for the Exam
The UPSC has published the syllabus for the recruitment test for the position of Group‐B, Non Ministerial post of Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer in EPFO under Ministry of Labour & Employment as under –
01) General English – This paper is design to evaluate the candidate’s understanding of English language and make use of workman like words.
02) Indian Freedom Struggle
03) Current Developmental Issues and Events
04) Indian Polity and Indian Economy
05) General Principles of Accounting
06) Labour Laws and Industrial Relations
07) General Science
08) Knowledge of Computer Applications
08) General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude
09) Social Security in India
The phrase Indian Polity covers a very vast area. If a candidate want to prepare well than the candidate must read the following topics in the subject –
01) The Constitution of India and its amendments
02) Re-organization of Indian States and Union Territories
03) Fundamental Rights and Duties
04) Directives Principles if State Policy
05) The President. The Prime-Minister and Council of Ministers
06) The Parliament
07) The Judiciary system in India
08) Official Language Act
09) The Electoral system in India
10) Panchayati Raj in India and much more .
Here we giving some of the related question which is come in my mind.
01) How the President of India elected?
02) If the office of the President falls vacant, the same must be filled with in how many days?
03) Who is the legally competent authority to declare war and to conclude Peace?
04) Though Hindi is the official language of India in which year the English language has been permitted to be continue as official language?
05) Who is the first Chief Justice of India?
06) Originally the election pertains to a state list but by which constitutional amendment it is transfer to concurrent list.
07) What is the maximum strength of the Lok Sabha at present?
08) The Government of India introduced Bharat Ratna and Padma Shri awards under which Article?
09) The present category of Fundamental Right are six, do you know originally it was in how many categories in Indian Constitution?
10) The constituent assembly was set up under which plan and what was its strength?
If any of the reader know the answer he can give the answer in comment section.
Weightage of the Marks
The exam process will be concluded in two parts as under –
01) Recruitment Test
The final selection of the suitable candidates will be based on the the marks obtain in the above mentioned parts of the selection process and the weightage of marks will be in the ratio of 75:25.
The weightage of marks for Recruitment Test will be 75% and the weightage of marks for Interview will be 25%.
It is also notable that as per the notification the candidate will be shortlisted for interview those who will qualify the Recruitment Test.
Important Links Area
|Official website of the UPSC||CLICK HERE|
|Official webpage for the Recruitment||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification on Fictitious Fee||CLICK HERE|
|Direct link of a blog on Fictitious Fee||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notice of the commission to submit revised center||CLICK HERE|
|Official notification for releasing the Date & Time of exam||CLICK HERE|
It is advisable for all the candidates who had applied for the post please read the notification carefully and follow the instructions heartily.
wishes for all the contestants’ for their bright future.