IBPS has notified to Release the Admit Card for the Interview for the Recruitment process for the examination of CRP SPL X , Check the complete details in this blog.
Many of our readers and most of the new applicants who are willing to work as Banker or they are selected to work as a Banker may or may not be know the past history of banking system. I know that this post is not on the topic of the history of Banking but I think it is better to know all the facts of the subject we wish to work or worked already or preparing to work. Before I start to say some of points of the Banking History. I want to Remember all the successful candidates that The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has notified for the successful candidate’s in the Mains Examination of CRP-SPL-X that they can be able to download the Admit Card for the Interview session from the official website of the Institute.
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|बैंकिंग कार्मिक चयन संस्थान (IBPS)|
As it is already mention above in the post that the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the Admit Card for the Interview session for the recruitment of COMMON RECRUITMENT PROCESS of Specialist Officer on their official website. The successful candidates who are selected in the exam CRP SPL X Mains 2021 can download their Admit Card for the Interview of the said exam, the final stage of the recruitment of CRP SPL X.
The candidates may be note that the opportunity to download the admit card will be available from 11th February 2021 to 27th February 2021for the process for Interview of the recruitment of IBPS CRP SPL X 2021. Direct link for download the admit card is also available in the Important Links Area in the post.
some point need to know to everybody
So these are the few point which I understand that every body should know which I want to share here. Further I will also give the steps how to download the Admit Card for Interview. But before that I come across to discuss some of the important events regarding the history of the banking system.
01) The Banking History was history began in 14th century where the first banking type modal found which was formed by some of the merchants, who provide grain loans to farmers and traders who carried goods between cities. 02) The Bank of Hindustan was the first banks which was established by the Presidency Government in 1770.
03) The Bank of Hindustan, was formed by the merger of three major state owned banks named as Bank of Bangal, Bank of Bombay & Bank of Madras.
04) In the year 1921 the name of Bank of Hindustan was changed as The Imperial Bank of India.
05) After Independence in year of 1955 the name of the Imperial Bank of India was renamed as The State Bank of India that’s why it is called the oldest bank of the Indian Banking System.
06) The State Bank of India was formed as a quasi-central bank.
07) The Reserve Bank of India was established in the year of which was established in 1935 under the RBI Act 1934.
08) The Reserve bank of India was set up based upon the recommendations of the Royal Commission on Indian Currency and Finance.
09) The working structure of RBI was set up as per the Dr. B R Ambedkar’s guidelines and working style and idea.
10) Upto the date of establishment of Reserve Bank of India. the State bank of India was acted as the Central Bank of India.
11) The State Banks of India was given control in the year 1960 of the eight state-associated banks as the act State Bank of India (Subsidiary Banks) Act, 1959. 12) In year 1969, the 14 Major Private banks were nationalized by an ordinance passed by the Government of India in this Series in the year 1980, 6 more private banks were nationalized.
To know the more information regarding the Banking system in India go and the article
Steps to Download the CRP-SPL-X (Mains) Admit Card
Step 1: The candidate must go to the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection @ ibps.in.
Step 2: On the homepage of the website of IBPS click on the moving line that reads, “Click Here To download the Admit Card for CRP-SPL-X.
Step 3: The candidate are move to a new web page where the candidate have to required to enter correctly their registration number or roll number and password or date of birth.
Step 4: The candidate must type the letters shown on image box on the screen then click on Login Button
Step 5: The IBPS download admit card page will appear on the screen.
Step 6: The candidate must download their admit card and taking the printout of the same.