ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY AT JORAWAR STADIUM,
SUNJUWAN MILITARY STATION, JAMMU 10 FEB 2021 TO 10 MAR 2021
The Indian Army posted a notification on their official website that the Army Recruiting Office – Jammu is going to reschedule their Army Recruitment Rally for which the registration has all ready closed on 22nd April 2020. Now it is decided to be held on 10th February 2021 to 10th March 2021 at Jorawar Stadium, Sunjuwan Military Station, Jammu.
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts Doda, Kishtwar, Kathua, Jammu,
Poonch, Rajouri, Ramban, Reasi, Samba and Udhampur from 10 Feb 2021 to 10 Mar 2021 at Jorawar
Stadium, Sunjuwan Military Station, Jammu (J&K). Entry to the rally ground will remain open from 0700 hrs to 1000 hrs each day. Online registration is mandatory and has been completed from 05 Mar 2020 to 21 Apr 2020.
Recruitment for the post of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tech NA .
Army Recruiting Office – Jammu further added in their notification that the Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 26 Jan to 09 Feb 2021. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Only registered candidates, who have been issued Admit Card will be allowed to participate in the rally
Important Documents to Carry
The Candidates who will came to attend the recruitment process must be require to submit the following original documents and two attested photocopies of these documents with them at the rally venue –
(1) Admit Card – The Admit Card should be Printed on a good quality paper.
(2) Photograph – The candidate must submit Twenty copies of unattested good quality colored Passport size photographs with white background. The photograph should not be more than three month old. The candidate must note that the Computer
printouts and photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
(3) Education Certificates.
a) The candidate must submit all the original Educational Certificates with marks sheets.
b) If the candidate want to submit the provisional certificate of his online education, the certificate should be signed in ink and also certified by the head of the educational institution, Board or University.
c) If the candidate want to submit his matric certificate from Open School. The candidate should also bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO / DEO.
(4) Residential Certificate or State Subject Certificate – The candidate must be submit the residential certificate. The certificate must be issued by Tehsildar or District Magistrate with photograph. If the candidate want to submit computer generated nativity certificate must ensure that the Certificate issued and verified from Govt website will be acceptable.
(5) Caste Certificate – The candidate must submit the caste certificate and the candidate must be ensure that the certificate carries the name of the community and religion and also affixed with the photograph of the candidate which should be issued by the Tehsildar or District Magistrate. (6) Religion Certificate – The candidate must accompanied with the Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar / SDM. It is mandatory where the religion is not mentioned in caste certificate as “Sikh / Hindu / Muslim or Christian.
(7) School Character Certificate – The candidate must carry his School Character Certificate. This certificate should be issued by the Principal / Headmaster of the last attended or presently studied school / college.
(8) Character Certificate – The candidate must also carry the Character Certificate with latest photograph. The character certificate is issued by Sarpanch of the village or
Municipal Corporation and it must be issued within the last six months. (9) Unmarried Certificate – The candidate must produce his unmarried certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by the Sarpanch of the village or by the Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(10) Relationship Certificate – If the Candidates belongs to SOS / SOEX / SOW / SOWW than the candidate must have to produce compulsorily the under mention documents –
a) The Relationship certificate must be signed by the Record Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name with seal and stamp with the particulars of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate issued from the respective Record Office. In addition to this certificate the candidate should also be submit an affidavit duly affixed with a joint photograph stating the relationship affirmed before a 1st Class Judicial Magistrate or notary.
b) It is mandatory to submit at the rally ground a declaration to the affect as mentioned in an Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st class / Executive or Judicial Magistrate.
c) The candidate is an ex-serviceman then he must submit his Original Discharge Book. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded on it.(11) NCC Certificate – If the candidates belongs to NCC, he must have to produce A / B / C certificate and also the certificate of participation in Republic Day Parade along with the photograph of the candidate. The photograph must be verified by issuing authority. The provisional NCC A / B / C Pass Certificates will only be accepted if the certificate must be certified by the concerned NCC Group Commanders.
(12) Sports Certificate.
(i) If the candidate submit any sports certificate then the candidate must be ensure that the certificate must be issued by any authorized sports federations and the validity of the certificate will be two years from the date of issue. (13) The Bank Account No. Pan Card & Aadhar Card – The candidate must carry the Passbook of his Single Bank account, PAN Card & Aadhar Card – It is mandatory for the purpose of final enrolment to provide Pay & allowances and other schemes of social benefits.
(9) Unmarried Certificate – Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(10) Relationship Certificate – Candidates belongs to SOS / SOEX / SOW / SOWW have to compulsorily require to produce the under mention relevant documents –
a) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particulars of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal / stamp is endorsed. In addition the candidate will also submit an affidavit duly affixed with joint photograph stating the relationship affirmed before a 1st Class Judicial Magistrate or notary.
b) A declaration to the affect as mentioned in the Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1 st class / Executive / Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site.
c) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
(11) NCC Certificate – Candidates belongs to NCC, they must have produce A / B / C certificate and a certificate of participation in Republic Day along with the photograph of the candidate duly verified by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A / B / C Pass Certificates will be accepted only if certified by the concerned NCC Group Commanders. However, to enable verification of the original certificate, candidates must produce the original certificate before the General Entrance Test (CEE).
(12) Sports Certificate.
(i) The sports certificates issued by authorized sports federations are valid for two yrs from the issue date as on first day of the rect rally, for which the candidate is being screened. relaxation in physical standards is admissible under each sports (13) Single Bank A / C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card – It is mandatory to bring Individual Bank Account No, Pan card & Aadhar Card by each of the candidate for the purpose of final enrolment to provide Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
Important Dates to Remember
|ADMIT CARD WILL BE ISSUED AFTER||26th January 2021|
|ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY DATES||10th February 2021 TO 10th March 2021|
Important Links Area
|Official website of Indian Army for Recruitment|
|Official Notification to issue Admit Card for the Recruitment|
All the best to all the candidates with New Year Greetings