IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020,IBPS Online application, IBPS Clerk 2020-21,ibps.in.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 – The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has reopened the process of online application link for the recruitment of CRP- X Clerk exam from 23th October 2020. The online application process will continue till 06th November 2020. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online at the official website www.ibps.in, or can use direct link of the official website of IBPS provided in the Important Links Area in this blog.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 Online application for 2557 Clerks vacancies reopen till 06th November 2020
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 – 21 Good News for the aspirants who fail to apply by any reasons the prestigious job opportunity to serve in the Indian Banking System. Now the IBPS is reopen the recruitment link for the aspirants to Apply Online for the recruitment of IBPS CRP – X Clerk Recruitment 2021-22 from today the 23rd October 2020 and will open till 06th November 2020. The aspirants who could not fill the form earlier can take the opportunity to apply for IBPS Clerk 2021–22 exam. The IBPS has already released a supplementary advertisement for the extension of the dates to Apply Online for the recruitment of IBPS Clerk 2021-22 examination. It is Important that the eligibility criterion has also been modified. A official notification has also been released in this concern.
Details of the IBPS CRP – X Recruitment 2021-2022
|Name of the Recruiter||IBPS|
|Name of the Post||CRP Clerks-X|
|No of Posts||2557 Posts|
|Location for the job posting||Across India|
|Last Date extended up to||06/11/2020|
- A Graduation Degree in any of the discipline from any University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Required Age as on 01st September 2020
|20 years||28 years|
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit
|Sr. No||Category||Age relaxation|
|01||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|02||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|03||Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|04||Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years |
(8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to
a maximum age limit of 50 years
|05||Widows, divorced women and women legally|
separated from their husbands who have not remarried
|06||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|07||Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory,|
Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to
Madhya Pradesh state only)
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
|SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates||Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST)|
|For all others candidates||Rs. 850/- (inclusive of GST)|
|Mode of Payment||ONLINE|
The selection procedure for the recruitment of CRP Clerk-x will be based on Online examination which will be conducted by IBPS in three phases.
|Phase – 1||Computer Based Preliminary Objective Type Test||100 marks|
|Phase – 2||Computer Based Mains exam||200 Marks|
|Phase – 3||interview||—-|
IBPS Preliminary Clerk Exam Pattern –
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 mins|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 mins|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks||60 Minutes (1 Hour)|
IBPS Mains Clerk Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 mins|
|General English||40||40||35 mins|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 mins|
|Quantitative Ability||50||50||45 minutes|
|Total||190 Questions||200 Marks||160 Minutes |
(2 House and 40 minutes)
Procedure for applying online
(1) The Candidates will have to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in (Direct link available in the Important Links Area in the blog) and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE CRP- Clerks (CRP-Clerks-X)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) The Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” (Direct Page link is available in Important Links Area) to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression and A hand written declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents (Annexure III) Direct link available in Important Links Area.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply Online to the post in the prescribed format through the official website of IBPS only.
Important Dates to Remember
|Activity||New Notified Dates|
|Start Date of Online Application for the recruitment||23rd October 2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||06th November 2020|
|Download of IBPS Clerk Call Letters for Pre Online examination||18th November 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Preliminary Online Examination||05th December 2020, |
12th December 2020,
13th December 2020
|Result of Online Preliminary Examination||31st December 2020|
|Download of IBPS Clerk Mains Examination Call letter||12th January 2021|
|IBPS Mains Online Examination||24th January 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||01st April 2021|
Important Links Area
|Official website of IBPS||<<CLICK HERE>>|
|Official Link for Apply Only||<<CLICK HERE>>|
|Official Notification of the Recruitment||<<CLICK HERE>>|
|Supplementary Advertisement of IBPS regarding Recruitment||<<CLICK HERE>>|
|Annexure III (Guidelines to upload the documents)||<<CLICK HERE>>|
|Annexure IV (Self-Declaration)||<<CLICK HERE>>|
I the author of the blog wishes you on behalf of my blog Saarkari Naukri.com to all the candidates who are going to appears in the examination / interview.
It is my humble request to all the readers to share this vacancy details as many as you can because your one share become the life changing event for any of your nearer and dearer.
so keep sharing and wishes you for a bright future also.
Thank you all for your support.
Frequently Asked Questions
|01||What are the IBPS New Registration Date |
for the Recruitment of CRP Clerks-X?
|23th October 2020 To |
06th November 2020
|02||What is IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Date ?||The Exam Will Be Held On 05th December 2020|
& 12, 13 December 2020.
|03||Who can apply for Supplementary |
Notification of IBPS Clerks Exam 2020 ?
|The Candidates Who could not register themselves successfully |
from 02nd September 2020 to 23rd September 2020,
Who Has Attained The Eligibility In Terms Of Educational
Qualifications By 06th November 2020
|04||How to Apply for IBPS Clerk Exam 2020 ?||Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online for the Post by using The |
Official Website Of IBPS – Ibps.In
|05||What is the IBPS Clerk Eligibility ?||The applicant must be Graduate in any discipline|