e- Admit card UPSC CMSE – 2020 Released Download here
Combined Medical Services Examination 2020. e – Admit Card, Combined Medical Services admit card 2020, Civil Service Exam & CMS admit card, upsc admit card, upsconline.nic.in admit card 2020, upsc.gov.in admit card 2020, upsc cms 2020 syllabus, https //upsconline.nic.in admit card
UPSC CMSE e-admit card 2020 – The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the e-admit Card for the Combined Medical Services Examination 2020 on its official website on 06th October 2020. Candidates who have registered for the examination can download directly their e-admit card online at upsc.gov.in by using their login credentials. Candidate can use the link provided in the Important Links Area to download their e-admit card. Last date for download e-admit card is 22nd October 2020.
The (UPSC) Union Public Service Commission has been released the admit card for the written examination of UPSC Combined Medical Services 2020 on 06th October 2020 and will be available on the official website of UPSC upto 22nd October 2020. The UPSC CMSE 2020 is scheduled to be held on 22nd October 2020 (Thursday) at various centers across the country conducted by UPSC. The eligible candidates can download their e-admit card by using their registration I’d and roll number. UPSC CMSE written examination e-admit card is available on the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in. candidates can also use the official link provided in the Important Links Area. Candidates who have applied for the Combined Medical Services Examination 2020 can visit the official website of UPSC and download their e-admit card.
Guidelines to Download the e-admit card
Candidates can follow the following steps to download their e-admit card.
Step 1 – Candidate must be visit the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in. Step 2 – Candidate landed on the homepage, Step 3 – Candidate found “What’s New” Section at left side of the home page. The written material in the box of “What’s New” section is moving towards up side. Step 4 – Candidate must click on the button “View All” present at the right corner in the “What’s New” section.
Step 5 – Candidate must land on the page where the link e – Admit Card Combined Medical Services Examination, 2020 click on the link that stated, “e-Admit card: Combined Medical Services Examination 2020”
Step 6 – Candidate reach on the page where download of admit card is ready. Step 7 – On clicking the link “CLICK HERE” the candidate is reach on the final page to download the admit card. Step 8 – On clicking the link “CLICK HERE” on this page the will redirected to the page of Important Instructions. Step 9 – Candidate must go through the Important Instructions carefully and click on the print page and click “YES” at the bottom of the page.
Step 10 – Now the candidate is land on the final page to download the e-admit card by “clicking By Registration ID or By Roll Number. Step11 – Enter the required credentials and the admit card will be displayed on the screen
Step12 – Candidate must check the details of the admit card carefully which appear on the screen and take a print for further use.
The candidates should go through the detailed instructions and COVID-19 guidelines to appear for the examination before downloading the e-admit card. As per the official notification of UPSC, the candidates will have to follow the norms of COVID 19 such as ‘social distancing’ and ‘personal hygiene’ inside the Examination center / Examination Halls / Rooms and inside the premises of the Venue.
Technical Instructions for downloading admit card
Candidate must follow the technical Instruction laid by the commission to avoid any difficulty
- Admit Card Application is best suitable on latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox Browsers.
- Do not use mobile or other gadgets for downloading e-ADMITCARD. Preferably use Windows OS on Desktop Machine.
- If the candidates are having problem in downloading e-Admit card using suggested browsers then clear the cache and cookies of browser using browser setting. In case if you are still unable to download the e-Admit card then please try to download the admit card using other computer machine.
- If the candidate is blocked by the server in case of repetitive downloading please contact UPSC ADMINISTRATOR immediately through e-mail: – firstname.lastname@example.org to unblock the downloading.
Written Exam Pattern UPSC CMSE 2020
- The written part of the Computer based CMSE 2020 will be distributed into 2 parts Paper 1 & Paper II.
- Each Paper carrying the maximum marks of 250 and the duration of the paper will be for two hours each.
- Both the question papers I and II will contain 120 items (questions) each
- The papers will be completely of objective Type (M C Q type).
- There will be four alternatives answers for every questions.
- There will be penalty to deduct of one third (0.33) of the marks assigned for a every wrong answer.
Dates to be Remember
|e-Admit Card Issue Date||06th October 2020|
|e-Admit Card Last Date||22nd October 2020|
Candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) For updated details.
Important Links Area
|Official Website of Union Public Service Commission||<<CLICK HERE>>|
|UPSC CMSE 2020 Admit Card – Direct Link||<<CLICK HERE>>|
|UPSC official Notification for e-admit card||<<CLICK HERE>>|
I the author of the blog wishes you on behalf of my blog Saarkari Naukri.com to all the candidates who are going to appears in the examination / interview.
It is my humble request to all the readers to share this vacancy details as many as you can because your one share become the life changing event for any of your nearer and dearer.
so keep sharing and wishes you for a bright future also.
Thank you all for your support.