ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY AT JORAWAR STADIUM,
SUNJUWAN MILITARY STATION, JAMMU 10 FEB 2021 TO 10 MAR 2021
The Indian Army posted a notification on their official website that the Army Recruiting Office – Jammu is going to reschedule their Army Recruitment Rally for which the registration has all ready closed on 22nd April 2020. Now it is decided to be held on 10th February 2021 to 10th March 2021 at Jorawar Stadium, Sunjuwan Military Station, Jammu.
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts Doda, Kishtwar, Kathua, Jammu,
Poonch, Rajouri, Ramban, Reasi, Samba and Udhampur from 10 Feb 2021 to 10 Mar 2021 at Jorawar
Stadium, Sunjuwan Military Station, Jammu (J&K). Entry to the rally ground will remain open from 0700 hrs to 1000 hrs each day. Online registration is mandatory and has been completed from 05 Mar 2020 to 21 Apr 2020.
Recruitment for the post of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tech NA .
Army Recruiting Office – Jammu further added in their notification that the Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 26 Jan to 09 Feb 2021. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Only registered candidates, who have been issued Admit Card will be allowed to participate in the rally
Important Documents to Carry
Candidates are required to bring following documents / certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site –
(1) Admit Card – Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(2) Photograph – Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on
good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three month old. Computer
printouts / photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
(3) Education Certificates.
a) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc from recognised School / College / Board / University.
b) Provisional / online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board / University.
c) Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO / DEO.
(4) State Subject Certificate (Resident Certificate) – State Subject Certificate (Residential Certificate) with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate. Only computer generated Nativity
Certificate which can be verified from Govt website will be accepted.
(5) Caste Certificate – Caste Certificate with community and religion affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar / District Magistrate, e.g. Dogra / Hindu. Only computer generated Nativity Certificate which can be verified from Govt website will be accepted.
(6) Religion Certificate – Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar / SDM. (If religion as “SIKH / HINDU / MUSLIM / CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(7) School Character Certificate – School Character Certificate issued by the School / College Principal / Headmaster, where the candidate last studied / is presently studying.
(8) Character Certificate – Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch
/ Municipal Corporation within last six months. (9) Unmarried Certificate – Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(10) Relationship Certificate – SOS / SOEX / SOW / SOWW Candidates are required to produce the following documents :-
a) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particulars of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal / stamp is endorsed. In addition the candidate will also submit an affidavit duly affixed with joint photograph stating the relationship affirmed before a 1st Class Judicial Magistrate or notary.
b) A declaration to the affect as mentioned in the Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1 st class / Executive / Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site.
c) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
(11) NCC Certificate – NCC A / B / C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A / B / C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. However, the candidates have to produce the original certificate well before the Common Entrance Exam (CEE) to enable verification of the original certificate.
(12) Sports Certificate.
(i) The sports certificates issued by authorized sports federations are valid for two yrs from the issue date as on first day of the rect rally, for which the candidate is being screened. relaxation in physical standards is admissible under each sports (13) Single Bank A / C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card – Single Bank A / C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme
Important Dates to Remember
|ADMIT CARD WILL BE ISSUED AFTER||26th January 2021|
|ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY DATES||10th February 2021 TO 10th March 2021|
Important Links Area
|Official website of Indian Army for Recruitment|
|Official Notification to issue Admit Card for the Recruitment|
All the best to all the candidates with New Year Greetings